Monday, June 1, 2009

Zoo Day!

This weekend Aunt Toni came to visit us and keep the girls and I company! So this morning we packed up and headed to the zoo! It was about 10:30 am when we arrived and it was already really hot out! I think before we even unpacked the van (and yes I did say van...ha ha!) we were all sweating! We walked about half of the zoo looking at the animals then we were all to our limit of sweating and we took a break in the cool eating area and had lunch! We then headed out to the play ground and let Kinsley burn some energy! Next we set out again to look at the animals and ride the carousel! By 12:30 pm we were all so hot and Kinsley was very tired so we headed home! It was a lot of fun and really fun to have Toni along...I know I couldn't have done it alone!

No comments: