Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Sweet Addilyn...



Addilyn is now smiling so much and talking a lot too! Yesterday she had her two month shots...uggg! She did okay all morning, but the afternoon was not good! She cried and wouldn't eat and I could tell she just didn't feel good at all. By the time bedtime came around she was so tired and ready to sleep. To my surprise I put her to bed at 6:45 pm and she didn't wake up until 6:00 am!!! I really don't remember the last time I got to sleep completely through the night, so when I woke up this morning I felt like a new woman! Needless to say I am also so proud of Addilyn for sleeping so long...she really does love me! Here's my sweet Addilyn and her smile (well, kind of...once the picture actually took she was not smiling so big...oh well!).

2 comments:

jubes said...

Holy cow, she looks like Kins. She is so adorable!!!! Luke agrees.

Rachel said...

alright, debby! we're ready for an update!!