Thursday, April 23, 2009

4 weeks old

I can't hardly believe that Addilyn is 4 weeks old today! She has already changed and grown so much! The past week she has decided that she really likes to be held and has started to cry more when put down. It has made it a more difficult week for me as Kinsley decided that she wants to be potty trained! It's a little hard to hold an infant and help a toddler go to the bathroom, but I'm making it work so far! I may be calling in the reinforcements soon! Addilyn is sleeping good at night and usually gets up twice per night, but typically goes right back to sleep after eating! She seems like she's gaining weight and is even starting to get fat rolls (so cute!)! She also really likes her pacifier, but we've caught her sucking her thumb too! Today was hot out (in the 80's) and the girls wore matching dresses! Kinsley was so excited to match Addilyn and talked to me about it several times today! Here's pictures from today...

2 comments:

Jenny said...

So adorable! We need to come meet the sweet girl!

Misty said...

Awww too cute! I love the matching bows too. :-) Thanks for the update, I'm always thinking of you.