Friday, November 7, 2008

It's a ....








I am exactly 20 weeks today and we had our ultrasound this afternoon! Ryan and I got to the office and had to update paperwork and wait for what seemed like a long time for our turn. When we went back, the tech began to measure the baby and she showed us different parts of the baby’s body. Then the tech got to the “parts”, but before she even said, Ryan and I both could tell that…IT’S A GIRL!!! It was VERY obvious! Everything else measured perfect and she seems to be growing and developing right on track. She approximately weighs 12oz., which is right on target for our March 27th due date. Our little girl was so active doing flips, turns, rubbing her eyes, and even crossing her legs! We are so excited about this addition to our family and we are so thankful God has allowed us to be parents to another little girl!

3 comments:

FordeFam said...

Yay!!! Congratulations!!! Sisters are fun to have!!! They will be best friends like my girls! You have a sister too, right? I didn't know that you had a blogspot! We do too! ;)

Jenny said...

Congrats! We are so excited for you! I know Kinsley will love having a sister to grow up with!! Sorry Ryan you are now outnumbered! HA!

Jay Hutchens said...

This is why I love modern technology it is so cool to be able to see your pictures. God is so Awesome! May he continue to bless your family with favor and blessings, I speak health and prosperity over your Ryan and your two beautiful daughter in the name of Jesus! Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you over the next few months. I know you have lots of friends and family but I would love to do something for you. I miss our days at YV together.

Susan (I am using Jay's blogger ID b/c I do not have one)